Mismo153a Manual Dielectric Breakdown Voltage Tester As Per Astm D 877, Astm D 1816
The dielectric breakdown voltage is a measure of the ability of an insulating liquid to withstand electrical stress. The power-frequency breakdown voltage of a liquid is reduced by the presence of contaminants such as cellulosic fibers, conducting particles, dirt, and water. A low result in this test method indicates the presence of significant concentrations of one or more of these contaminants in the liquid tested.
Conforms to: ASTM d877; ASTM d 1816, ip-295.
This test method is used to judge if the disk electrode breakdown voltage requirements are met for insulating liquids, as delivered from the manufacturer that have never been filtered or dried.
Technical Specification: Oil Insulation Test kit motorized (Oil BDV)
- Power supply: 230Vac+-10%,50hz+-5% single phase
- Voltage Range: 0 to 100 KV AC
- Trip Current: 10ma (custom specs)
- Indication: 3.5 digit LED meter Display
- Resolution: 0.1 KV in manual mode and 2kv auto mode
- Accuracy: +/- 2% +/- digit
- HV Transformer: 50- 0- 50 KV with point earth double wound, air cooed epoxy
- Variac: Mortised
- Shutdown sensitivity: 5mA
- Shutdown time:
- Oil Test cell: Transparent polycarbonate molded
- Cap gauge: 2mm 2.5mm 4mm
- Cabinet: Powder coated sheet metal table top cabinet with handles
- Controls: Mains on/off, HT on/off, Stirrer on/off, INC, DEC.
Installation Site: Temperature: 0 to 45 degree C. , Humidity : Less Than 90% ( No condensation).
- Two Nos of electrode — 1 no (Cat no Mismo153ac1)
- Go-No go Gauge (Cat no Mismo153ac2)
- Electrical Fuse (Cat no Mismo153ac3)
- 230V Ac, 50 Hz , 1 phase
diaxht inch (cm)
Shipping weight: 99 lbs (45 kg)
dimensions: 2 cu. Ft.
|Catalogue No||Product Description||Electrical Requirement|
|MISMO 153||Manual Die electric Breakdown Voltage tester|
|MISMOS 153ac2||Go- No go gauge|
|MISMO 153ac3||Electrical Fuse|