Mismo30d Automatic Pensky Martene Flash Point Apparatus As Per Astm D 93
Flash Point is lowest temperature at which application of the ignition source causes the vapour of a specimen of the sample to ignite under the specified condition of the test.
The temperature of the approximately 70 ml test specimen is increased rapidly at first and then at a slower constant rate as the flash point is approached. At specified intervals a test flame is passed across the cup, to measure the tendency of the test specimen to form a flammable mixture with air under controlled laboratory conditions.
Conforms to the specifications of: ASTM D93; IP 34; ISO 2719
- Temp.Range: 79 to 400° deg C.
- Test Method: ISO 2719 , ASTM D 93 , IP 34 , IS 1448 ( P-21).
- Ignition Source: Electrical ignitor with LPG gas connection.
- Temperature Sensor: PT-100 in stainless steel sheath.
- Flash Detector: CRC Thermocouple.
- Controller: Touch Screen, Colour Display with PLC with audio visual alarm alarm to check the machine. 3-wire RTD temperature sensor, free potential flame detector sensor as i/p. with automatic barometric reading correction.
- Inbuilt storage memory for Flash Detection.
- Flame-Sampling Arrangement: 10 Rpm, D.C. 12 v or 24V DC, gear motor, vertical movement reciprocating to & fro motion.
- Heater: 800 W, 230 v.
- Electrical ignition flame-sampling. Ignition transformer having continuous o/p of 10.6 Kv. D.C. from 230 v A.C. i/p.
- Equipment Overall Size (LxWxH): 280mm (W) X 530mm ( D ) X 415 mm ( H )
- Equipment Gross Weight: 22 Kg.
- Equipment supply will be 230 V Ac , 50 Hz with 15 amp capacity.
SINGLE ACTION SETTING: – The Flash Detection sensor and temperature sensor are permanently mounted on a lid, which allows easy setting of the specimen.
EASY OPERATION: – Select a Test Mode and enter the expected flash Point. While instrument executes the test, you are free to do other lab work. The tester follows the exact procedures prescribed in the test method and the completion of the test cycle is signalled by buzzer. The test result is brightly shown in VFD and same will be stored in the HMI.
Automatically shut the machine and horn the buzzer in the case:
- EFP+30oC or at 400oC is reached
- Temperature sensor is found defective
- Flash detector is found defective
- LPG solenoid is working
- Stirrer not working
- Heater has gone
- Side Ignition coil/solenoid has gone
Installation Site: Temperature: 0 to 45 degree C., Humidity: Less Than 90% (No condensation).
* Power Supply 230 V Ac, 16 amp.
* GAS Supply (LP Gas or Natural Gas Pressure Less than 9.8 Kpa) in case of gas fired.
- Pensky martene cup & lid — 1 NO (CAT NO MISMO30AC1)
- Thermal printer — 1 NO (CAT NO MISMO 30AC7)
- Thermal printer roll — 1 NO (CAT NO MISMO30AC8)
- Pc interface cable – 1 NO. (CAT NO MISMO30AC9)
- Software for above– 1 NO. (CAT NO MISMO 30AC10)
- Thermal fuse – 1 NO. (CAT NO MISMO30AC5)
- Signal cable – 1 NO. ( CAT NO MISMO 30AC6)
- Ceramic heater — 2 NOS.(CAT NO MISMO30S1)
- Thermal insulator — 1 NO.(CAT NO MISMO30S2)
- Pensky martne cup with lid — 2 NO.(CAT NO MISMO30AC1)
- Ignitor coil – 3 NO EACH (CAT NO MISMO30S3)
- Cooling fan – 1 NO.(CAT NO MISMO 30S4)
- Thermal printer roll – 5 NO ( CAT NO MISMO 30AC8)
- 220-240v, 50/60hz, single phase, 10.9a
- Or 115v, 50/60hz, single phase, 20.8a
Net Weight: 49 lbs (22kg)
Shipping Weight: 78 lbs (35kg)
Dimensions: 4.7 Cu. ft.
|Catalogue No||Product Description||Electrical Requirement|
|MISMO 30D||Automatic pensky martene flash point apparatus||220-240V, 50/60Hz|
|MISMO 30D EXP||Automaticpensky martene flash point apparatus||115V, 50/60Hz|
|MISMO 30S1||Ceramic heater|
|MISMO 30S2||Thermal insulator|
|MISMO 30AC1||Pensky martene cup with lid|
|MISMO 19S3||Ignitor coil|
|MISMO 19S4||Cooling fan|
|MISMO 19AC8||Thermal printer roll|