MISMO 153b Automatic Dieelectric Breakdown Voltage Tester As Per Astm D 877, Astm D 1816
The dielectric breakdown voltage is a measure of the ability of an insulating liquid to withstand electrical stress. The power-frequency breakdown voltage of a liquid is reduced by the presence of contaminants such as cellulosic fibers, conducting particles, dirt, and water. A low result in this test method indicates the presence of significant concentrations of one or more of these contaminants in the liquid tested.
Conforms to: ASTM d877; ASTM D 1816, ip-295.
This test method is used to judge if the disk electrode breakdown voltage requirements are met for insulating liquids, as delivered from the manufacturer that have never been filtered or dried.
Technical Specification: Oil Insulation Test kit motorized (Oil BDV)
- Automatic control with manual control. Two in one system
- Power Supply: 230Vac+-10%, 50 hz+-5% single phase
- Voltage Range: 0 to 100 KV AC
- Trip Current: 10 ma (custom specs)
- Indication: 3.5 digit LED meter Display
- Resolution: 0.1 KV in manual mode and 2kv auto mode
- Accuracy: +/- 2% +/- digit
- HV Transformer: 50- 0- 50 KV with point earth double wound, air cooed epoxy
- Variac: mortised
- Shutdown sensitivity: 5mA
- Shutdown time:
- Oil Test cell: Transparent polycarbonate molded
- Cap gauge: 2mm 2.5mm 4mm
- Cabinet: Powder coated sheet metal table top cabinet with handles
- Controls: Mains on/off, HT on/off, Stirrer on/off, INC, DEC.
- Features: Microprocessor control with following features
- Printer: Built in alphanumeric printer time and dated results with STD deviation
- Port: RS-232 Interface to down load to PC, LAPTOP
- Software: Windows based data acquisition software
- Key board: Quick test selection trough key pad
- Display: Large back light display
- Indication: Cover open wait time HT on KV Rise stir time STD time &BDV
- Beeps: Audible beep on break down & long beep on completion of test
- STDS: IEC 156 IS 6792
- Storage memories: 1000 test results
- Safety Stds: As per IEC 61010
- Accessories: Mains quads, oil test vessel with adjustable electrodes go no go Gauge For gap adjustment operating manual
- Temperature Range: 0 to 50deg C
- Humidity: 80% storage 5 to 70 deg c
- Dimensions: 500mmx320mmx325mm +/-10mm approx
- Weight: 45 Kg Approximate
Installation Site: Temperature: 0 to 45 degree C. , Humidity : Less Than 90% ( No condensation).
- Two Nos of electrode — 1 no (Cat no MISMO153ac1)
- Go-No go Gauge (Cat no MISMO153ac2)
- Electrical Fuse (Cat no MISMO 153ac3)
- 230V Ac, 50 Hz, 1 phase
dia x ht inch (cm)
Shipping weight: 99 lbs (45 kg)
dimensions: 2 cu. Ft.
|Catalogue No||Product Description||Electrical Requirement|
|MISMO 153b||Automatic Die electric Breakdown Voltage tester|
|MISMO 153ac2||Go- No go gauge|
|MISMO 153ac3||Electrical Fuse|