Mismo 33rd1 – A Redwood Viscometer No.1 with Energy Regulator with Hand Stirrer as Per Ip 70
These viscometers are used to determine the viscosity of petroleum products. Two adoption of Red Wood viscometer are available No. 1 for liquids having Red Wood flow 20 seconds to 2000 seconds and No. 2 for liquids whose flow time exceeds 2000 seconds and No. 2 for liquids whose flow time exceeds 2000 seconds. Redwood Viscometer is used for the determination of redwood viscosity and which can be converted to Kinematic viscosity also. It is also used for observing the effect of temperature on viscosity by plotting graph.
Conforms to the specifications of: IP 70.
- Type of bath: – electrically heated immerssion heater.
- Max working temperature: – 99 degree c
- Continous working temperature: – 95 degree c
- Capacity: – 1 sample at a time.
- Heater: – ss tubular immerssion heater
- Accuracy: – +/- 3 degree c
- Readability: – +/- 0.5 degree c
- Temperature controller:-
- By energy regulator which will turn on & off heater as time switch.
- Input power supply: 230 v ac, 50 hz, 1 phase with 6 amp current rating.
- Heating load: 1 kw .
- Stirrer: manual stirrer with stirrer blade for maintaining uniformity throughout chamber.
- Top lid made of stainless steel with provision of mounting of one thermometer.
- Control panel/display :-
- Energy regulator.
- Heater indicator.
- Kettle plug for heater connection.
- Construction :-
- Double walled construction , thermally insulated with inside body made of stainless steel outside gi.
- Powder coated external surface for esthatic appearance.